Friday, September 10, 2010

Debate #1

If you find $100, is it yours to keep?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would try to find out who it belongs to by waiting to see if anyone is looking for it. I think it is the right thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Well no because you should go ask if any one has lost it but if no one will take it then you keep it

Sierrak said...

No it is not.When you find something on the ground it doesn't mean you can keep it.It means someone dropped something.That means that you have to take it to a lost and found or something like that so they have a chance to find it.You are being a good citizen if you do this.

abby_F. said...

It wouldn't be my money just because it was on the floor.It would probably mean that someone dropped it.I would take it to a lost&found if possible, or I would try to look for the person who dropped their money because that is what I would want someone to do if it was my money that I lost.That is what I would do if I found $100.

Anonymous said...

I disagree with you Hanna because what are the chances of if you go up to someone with one hundred dollars and ask if its theirs that they will say no seriously.

abby_F. said...

I agree with Sierra, because I think she made a really good point when she said that you should put the money in a lost&found or something so they can have a chance to find it.

Post a Comment