Welcome to our Writing Debate Blog. This blog provides us with the opportunity to discuss a variety of topics. Each week, I will post a question for you to think about. Please respond with your opinion; don't forget to
support your ideas with details. After other students have posted their comments, you will then respond to their thoughts. You may agree or disagree, but you
must support your response with details.
2 comments:
I would keep it because if I asked people they would likely as not say it was there regardless of whether it was or not.
I don't think that the $100 is yours to keep if you found it. I don't think so because if you would keep it, it would be like stealing. If you picked up a silver necklace would you keep it or find the owner of it? Also if you had lost that $100 would you want it back or would you want the person who picked it up to keep it? Plus imagine how much that person could of used with that. They could have been using that money for something important. That is why I think that if you found a $100 that you should not keep it.
Post a Comment